Phillip E. Johnson's Background
- Phillip Johnson was a highly-respected professor of law at Berkely. He applied his legal expertise to research and debate about the shortcomings of Darwinism, and the strengths of new scientific evidence that the universe has a designer. He popularized the term "intelligent design" in its current sense in his 1991 book, Darwin on Trial, and is considered the founder of the Intelligent design movement.
Phillip E. Johnson's Ministry
- Phillip E. Johnson Website
- Access Research Network - Author of numerous books
- Lecturer and Debater in University Settings
Phillip E. Johnson's Resources
Darwin On Trial - Groundbreaking book questioning Darwinism (1993).
Other Books by Johnson
Johnson's Website on Access Research Network
Philip E. Johnson Page
- Summaries of his major books.
Additional Information about Phillip E. Johnson
Notice: Sources often remove their information links after a period of time. Even if the information is no longer on line, our summary will still be available on this page.
- Wikipedia Article about Phillip Johnson
- Conservapedia Article about Phillip Johnson
- CreationWiki Article about Phillip Johnson
You Tube video clips of Johnson lectures.
Notice: Ads are not necessarily endorsed by Apologetics Central.